The ability to effectively manage and recover from a crisis is vital for international organsiations in the age of rolling news and widespread social media adoption. It is also a benchmark in establishing responsible employment practises.
Delivered in conjunction with our partners from InterHealth Worldwide, this Crisis Management Training is a high impact, simulation based, interactive learning experience that utilises multi media formats. It tests systems and teaches managers the critically important skills required to be an effective crisis management team member.
Who is it for?
Crisis Managers, from all levels, including Senior Leadership Teams, Human Resource Managers, Communications professionals, Crisis Administrators and Security Focal Points.
- Crisis Notification and Escalation
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Information Collation
- Internal Communications Strategies
- External Communications Strategies
- Managing Social Media
- Interagency Co-Operation
- Pre-emptive Planning Techniques
- Family Liaison
- Victim Support
- Staff Support
- Stakeholder Mapping
- Working with Insurers and Security Companies
- Liaison with state and non-state actors
- Crisis Resolution
- De-escalation and Follow up