First Aid in the Field
Are you or your staff travelling to areas with weak health infrastructure? Poor road safety standards? High rates of communicable disease?
This First Aid training examines the realities of delivering first aid when there is no definitive care to call upon and when the fundamentals of life support can, genuinely, make the difference between life and death.
Core Modules include:
- Hazard and Scene Assessment
- Mechanism of Injury Assessment
- Airway Management
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Road Traffic Collisions
- Secondary Survey
- Treating bleeding injuries
- Treat burns and breaks
- Improvising kit and equipment
- Stimulating and realistic casualty simulations throughout