Security Risk Management Training
With the tide of violence ever rising against workers overseas, it has never been more important for organisations to embed safety and security management into the lifecycle of every programme.
That means that the right people need to be in post, with the right skills to carry out their role. This extends far beyond the traditional corporate HQ security manager, and it is now accepted that programme staff at all levels should have the skills to manage security in resource poor settings.
Drawing from our extensive experience of field operations and accepted best practice, we offer 1, 2 and 3 day security risk management training courses that can be delivered to your staff at their offices (HQ or in the field). Using participatory learning approaches and real life case study examples, we will build the capacity and understanding of your staff through the delivery of a tailored training, structured around your policies and procedures.
At the end of the training, deleagtes will be able to:
- Describe their roles and responsibilities in relation to safety and security
- Develop a field security plan
- Develop a contingency plan
- Deliver a security budget
- Decribe how to develop a context, threat and risk assessment
- Setting a Security Strategy
- Developing a Security Culture
- Assessing Security Risk
- Assessing Context and Threats
- Incident reporting and learning
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Communications and Security
- Travel Security Management
- Management of site security
- Management of cash security
- Management of guards and drivers
- Critical Incident Management