PSAT: Personal Safety Awareness Training
This advanced personal safety and security training is our most popular online course and has been designed to enable all staff, no matter their location, to receive affordable, high quality, advanced safety and security awareness tuition directly from subject matter experts. It covers the key classroom learning objectives of a Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT) course, in an online format - combining experiential learning, group exercises and discussions with classroom-based presentations delivered by our specialist trainers. It is available in English, Ukrainian, French, Spanish, Arabic,Portuguese and Italian.
This online, instructor-led, Personal Safety and Security course is a 10-module course delivered over 5 x 180-minute sessions specifically targeted at clients travelling to medium/high risk contexts.
Key modules include:
- Personal Safety and Security
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Situational Awareness and Acute Stress responses
- Understanding Human Aggression
- Road and Accommodation Safety and Security
- Weapons, Blasts and Complex Attacks
- Communications, Reporting and Data/Info Security
- Detention and Abduction
- Sexual Violence
- Field Resilience and Stress Management
- Basic Life Support