Travel Risk Management
We support travellers to manage their risk and remove some of the stress of the unknown (and the known!), by offering a reliable, affordable service delivered by an approachable team. They take the time to understand your concerns, inform you of potential hazards, and advise you in straightforward language on how to reduce the risks. We work to accepted best practice and international standards for travel risk management (ISO31030).
Select the service you need, complete a short and secure travel information form, and we will do the rest.
We have 4 service levels, all of which offer a personalised service fully tailored to your profile and your itinerary.
Glossary of terms for our Travel Risk Support services:
- Pre-deployment Safety Briefing: A tailored 1-hour pre-departure travel safety briefing, provided via video link by one of our Risk Advisors
- Travel Risk Assessment: A review and calculation of the likelihood and impact of the potential risks in the destination and context, displayed in table form
- Country information card: Useful and relevant general country information
- Travel Safety Guidance: Risk reduction strategies covering all aspects of travel safety
- Complex risk assessment: A travel risk assessment for a complex, or multi-destination trip
- Full written risk report: A narrative risk report that includes a full context, threat and risk assessment including safety advice
- Evacuation/ Hibernation Plan: An emergency plan for leaving an area rapidly or remaining safely in that place until it is safe to leave
- Emergency Contacts: All relevant local and international emergency contacts covering health, security, information and consular services
- Traveller Check-in Service: Technological solutions to provide individuals and groups with global tracking and regular safety check-ins