What is it?
An outsourced security manager solution.
Embedded support provides a flexible approach to interim or long-term security management challenges and travel safety information.
How it works
A member of the ILS Risk Advisory team is embedded in your organisation for anything from 2 days(or 15 hours) per month, to full-time.
They can provide support and advice to your teams at a strategic or operational level, act as a crisis manager, and attend internal and external meetings as a representative of your organisation.
In choosing an embed you are buying access to a service, not a person. This means that your appointed advisor will access support from across our team, dipping into a much broader range of services and specialisms, networks and knowledge than would ever be available through a single full / part time, direct hire. For example, we offer access to:
- ILS’ training team to deliver training services in the language of your choice
- Partners and subject matter experts to provide the right kind of expertise at the right time
- Resources and project management tools that ensure the highest quality professional outcomes
- Regional network of contacts across to provide access and local knowledge
- 52-week cover - holiday, travel and sickness will never leave you without advice and support.