What is it?
A low-cost subscription service designed to enable access to affordable, specialist risk management advice and support for smaller organisations, providing responsive ad-hoc travel safety, crisis management, and security risk advisory services.
A timely response from an appropriate specialist to any safety or security risk advisory question posed by your team.
How it works
You will be allocated a senior risk advisor as account manager and day to day point of contact.
Your account manager will set up and configure your agency specific message group. This will link your staff to the ILS Risk Advisory Team, who provide a range of specialities covering numerous regions, contexts, languages, and disciplines; from travel safety to information security, safeguarding, and medical.
A Helpdesk also offers you access to ILS’ extensive global network of friends, clients and associates. A range of expertise is immediately available via Instant Message, email, or phone.
Key Benefits include:
- A closed and secure Instant Messaging chat group with risk advisors.
- Same day verbal advice on safety and security issues.
- Document reviews (e.g. risk assessment analysis).
- Initial incident / crisis management support.
- Additional email & telephone support from your account manager.
- A preferential day rate and access to consultancy work and training.