Level 3: Advanced
Our advanced package caters to those travelling to hostile or remote environments whose trip is potentially high-risk.
It includes everything in the Level 2: Intermediate report, plus tailored procedures and plans to be used in the event of a security incident.
Once we receive your Traveller Information Form we will contact you to schedule the work, and ask any further questions we may have about your proposed trip.
Our risk advisory team will conduct detailed research and analysis of your destination(s) and create a report that gives clear information and advice on the security situation and potential risks you may encounter.
The report will consider risks arising from your personal profile, your planned work and the local threat environment.
You will receive:
- Country Information/Practicalities
- Political, Geographic, and Economic Context
- Comprehensive Security Analysis
- Regional Risks
- Recent Incident Register
- Risk Assessment Table and Matrix
- Contingency Plans ( Evacutaion, Hibernation, Relocation)
- Incident Reporting Guidance
- Check-in and Emergency Communications Procedure